Finger Brush - Preventative dental care reduces the risk of developing oral disease, which can lead to serious issues for dogs. Establishing a daily routine of proper dental care may extend the life of your pet. The veterinarian-recommended Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Finger Brush makes cleaning your dog's teeth easier. The brush slips onto your finger, so you can easily access hard-to-reach areas where plaque and tartar like to hide, and the soft rubber bristles gently reduce plaque and tartar buildup.
- Innovative finger brushes make cleaning your dog's teeth easier
- Simple design with soft bristles allows you to slip the brush onto your finger and gently brush your dog's teeth
- Designed to get those hard-to-reach areas where plaque and tartar like to hide
- Comes with 2 brushes
Directions for Use:
• Place Nylabone Finger Brush over index finger (if necessary, place in warm water to expand).
• Put a dab of Nylabone® Pet Dental Toothpaste on bristles and slide finger inside pet's cheek.
• Using small circular motion, massage teeth and gum line. No rinsing necessary.
• Wash Finger Brush thoroughly when finished.
Remember to praise and reward with a treat after every successful brushing!