Liquid Tartar Remover
- Preventative dental care reduces the risk of developing oral disease, which can lead to serious issues for dogs. Establishing a daily routine of proper dental care may extend the life of your pet. When added to your dog's water, veterinarian-recommended Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Liquid Tartar Remover freshens your dog's breath and alters the pH of his saliva to help reduce plaque and tartar buildup. It's made with Denta-C, a blend of ingredients scientifically proven to reduce plaque that harbors bacteria.
- Made with Denta-C, which is scientifically proven to reduce plaque that harbors bacteria
- Curtails offensive mouth odors
- Easy to use; just add to water
- Alters the pH of your dog's saliva to control tartar production
- Available in a 16-ounce or 32-ounce bottle
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Methyl Salicylate, DiSodium EDTA, Sodium Borate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate
Directions: Combine 1 tablespoon of Tartar Remover with 32 oz of water. Allow dog to drink as desired and replace as necessary.
Sizes: 16 OZ and 32 OZ