UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs

Hartz


$18.99




UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs - This spray kills and repels fleas and ticks for up to 7 days plus kills and prevents flea eggs from hatching for up to 30 days. For use on dogs or puppies 12 weeks of age or older. Do not use on cats or other animals.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

  • Tetrachlorovinphos    1.08%
  • S-Methoprene             0.07%
  • Other Ingredients      98.85%
  • Total                         100.0%

 PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS

CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.

HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS

CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Do not spray in eyes. Do not use on cats or other animals.

To prevent harm to you or your pet, read entire label before use.

Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, nursing, or medicated animals. Sensitivity may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.

ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS

This product is toxic to aquatic invertebrates. Using it in a manner other than that described by this label could result in harm to aquatic invertebrates.

 

FIRST AID: Contains an organophosphate that inhibits cholinesterase.

If swallowed:Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.

If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor or going for treatment.

NOTE TO PHYSICIANS AND VETERINARIANS: This product contains an organophosphate and may cause cholinesterase inhibition. Cholinergic symptoms may include salivation, miosis, incoordination, muscle fasciculation and/or weakness, vomiting, and diarrhea. Atropine is antidotal. 2-PAM may be effective as an adjunct to atropine. Call a Poison Control Center for further information.

Storage: Store at room temperature. Disposal: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.

EPA Registration Number: 2596-140

Package: 428 ml


Share this Product